To celebrate TK's rebirth, we will have two contests!

Here how they work:

The first contest is simple and the goal is to spread the word about TK's rebirth! All you have to do is make a short announcement on your blog, myspace or website about TK's rebirth and link back to us using the buttons in the sidebar. Of course, if you can find better ways to let the world know about TK, go for it :D

The dateline for this contest will be March 25th, 11:59pm. Let us know that you have participated by leaving a comment and the url to your blog, myspace or website in this post! Simple, no?

The second contest is a tad more challenging, but probably much more interesting. That is, you have to write a guest review! It can be any book, as long as there is some fantasy or paranormal element. It could be a book you have just recently read or your favorite fantasy/paranormal book and it doesn't matter whether it has been already reviewed at TK or not! So, how to participate? Easy, you write your review following TK's simple guideline (really just a few requests to make all of our reviews uniform) and submit it at thetwistedk@gmail.com by April 15th, 11:59pm. Your review will most likely be post the following Tuesday or Thursday. The more guest reviews you write, the better your chances to win!

For each contest, we will have a draw to determine the winner :) But, what is the grand prize? The winners will be able to choose their own prize: a fantasy/paranormal book written by one of our featured Author of the Month! Since we have not chosen the Author of the Month for the next following months yet, the winners will be given one year to choose!

Easy, simple and you get a free book!

9 comments:

Neat idea

Do buddy reviews count you guys? LOL

Alright ladies, I posted it on both my blogs. GOOD LUCK!

And PS, I think this is a great idea.

Big Hugs!

Here's my entry as well...
http://thriftyreader.blogspot.com/2007/03/interruption.html

My post is up:

http://readingadventures.blogspot.com/2007/03/twisted-kingdom-relaunch.html


Fingers crossed that your relaunch goes really well!

Thanks everyone, and yes, buddy reviews count because you are a guest reviewer in order to do one!

Since Neil Gaiman is the featured author this month, and I JUST finished American Gods, I'll submit to you my review for that one!! It is here.... http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/2007/03/incredible-trip-across-america.html

Thanks for posting my review!! I feel so special now!

I also posted a link on my site for the relauch!!

http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/2007/03/twisted-kingdom-relaunch.html

I posted about you as well, sorry it has taken me so long :(

http://the-reading-spot.blogspot.com/2007/03/this-is-great-site.html

About this blog

Welcome to Twisted Kingdom - a review site for science fiction and fantasy books.

There have been some recent changes, most obviously the template, so please bear with us while we set up our links and arrange the reviews on our sidebar.

Please drop us a line at thetwistedk@gmail.com if you notice any craziness, broken links or if you'd like us to add you to our link list.


About Me

My photo
Since I was a little girl I have been fascinated with books. Early photos show me with a book in hand, even if it was not exactly my reading level... My first word was a made-up word meaning 'book', actually. I suppose I had my priorities at an early age... Over the years my interest in books has become one of the defining features of who I am as a person. You can probably call me a bookworm. While I have other interests, reading will always be the one I talk about the most, even if I am not focusing on it as much as I used to.

Followers

Labels